No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (8-8, 0-3) at #23/RV FLORIDA ATLANTIC (13-4, 3-1) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnovers have been the big difference tonight. We’re just waaaaaaay to sloppy to compete.

Comment

• CR with one of the worst 3 point attempts you’ll ever see and the worst timed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Rogers does not understand the game within the game, at all. Horrible, horrible shot.
        Multiple horrible shots by Cortes and Ballard in the last couple minutes

Comment

• Where is Ridgnal?

Comment

• My wife says why do you groan when Bell has the ball? About that time he threw it into the backcourt….” That is why” says me

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Turnovers have been the big difference tonight. We’re just waaaaaaay to sloppy to compete.
              And our 3pt defense. We are unable to guard it. The only reason we were up in the first half is FAU was bricking wide open ones

Comment

• USF only down 6 to Memphis with about 6 to go
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• 13 offensive rebounds given up has been the difference. They must've scored 30 points off of those second chances.

Comment

• Is what it is. Just riding this year out. No surprises here.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Lol out of a timeout we draw up Beverly going at 2 defenders

Comment

• I’ll tell you how you do the season after the final four. You go undefeated!

Comment

• Are we supposed to drink with every turnover?

Comment

• Beverly is a turnover machine

Comment

• Oh goodness. Please let this be the end of my own personal Groundhog Day!
                              Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Double dribble.

Comment

Working...
                                X